Thursday, March 26, 2009

Build A Bear Roseville Galleria Mall



London I


many years ago, almost do not remember, I went on vacation to Sweden with a friend at the same time, schedule an interview with a software company. In the interview was express my lack of English. So why did it? was a desire to live in a foreign country, to work and live with people from another country, and Sweden was, at that time, the one I drew ( Manolo La Nuit done much damage to the choice of countries where to work and go on holiday lol ;-)). But back to the interview at that time, I can not pass through the head to go to Sweden and find a job. Why? I suppose for convenience, some fear, anxiety, ...


Currently, how I see the working and living in another country?. First, I must say that I'm the 30th of March to London to work and learn English. So as I see it? it as something exciting, and as a turning point in my life as a challenge, as a plan for the future.


Now, it will be interesting to see how stuttering is seen as Londoners react to stuttering. Even, the same can visit her foundation, British Stammering Association , who is in London. Y the same also participate ... so .. all Have Its Time.


In short, stuttering should not condition the lives, desires, hopes, ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment