Sunday, June 6, 2010

Receiver 5.1 With Upscaling

THE TEST OF BOOKS

few days ago that my wife, who is a real lover of books, as I suggested I make a very appealing test on books I found on Facebook. Well, I did and here I leave the results.

now being held in Madrid Book Fair can be a good time to do this test. If you interesting, you can do it too. Copy the questions and write your own answers. Funny how the books we read and we like somehow define us and draw our way of being or thinking.

Hope you like it and I contéis your opinions. Here are the questions and my own answers.

1) What author has more books? Gilbert K.
Chesterton.

2) What book have more copies? Del Quijote
of Cervantes.

3) What fictional character are you secretly love?
of Sherlock Holmes.

5) What book have you read most often in your life?

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

6) What was your favorite book at age 10?

Some of "Choose Your Own Adventure."

7) What was the worst book you read last year?
do not remember, I think there were any really bad.

8) What was the best book you read last year?

What I saw in America , GK Chesterton.

9) If you were to force someone to read a book what would it be?
El Quijote
, or perhaps Hamlet.

10) Who do you think should win the Nobel Prize in Literature?
I do not know. Before he died, I thought of Miguel Delibes. Now give it to Mario Vargas Llosa. And plays a English or English-American Nobel, eh.

11) What book would you most like to do a movie?

Ulises Del Joyce, although it would be difficult to adapt.

12) Does it describe the strangest dream involving a writer, a book or a character?
A dream in which I chatted with Borges.

13) What is the book more educated you have read in your life?
The Civilization of the Renaissance in Italy , Jacob Burckhardt.

14) What is the least religious book you read in your adult life?
I have read many comics and graphic novels, but books seem uneducated.

15) What is the most difficult book you've read in your life?
The Critique of Judgement, Kant.

16) Would you rather French authors or the Russians?
For the French poetry to the Russian novel.

17) Will Shakespeare, Milton, or Chaucer?
Shakespeare, certainly, but also Chaucer.

18) What is the most embarrassing of your reading?

The lack of time.

19) What is your favorite novel?
The Man Who Was Thursday, GK Chesterton.

20) How Minicuento?
Apart from the classical or Arreola Monterroso, I'm with Max Aub.

21) Is not fiction? Books
test unless, as some of Umberto Eco

22) What is your favorite author?
Do I need to write it? Of course, Chesterton. Although hundreds my favorite authors.

23) What is the most overrated writer in the world?

This what my wife answered: Dan Brown.

24) What book would you take to a desert island?

what Chesterton might answer that to a desert island I would take a manual on how to build boats, but I would be more correct and say that the Bible .

25) Do Y. .. What are you reading now?

The Thin Man, Dashiell Hammett, a very entertaining thriller, with detectives Nick and Nora Charles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment