Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pirate Ships Parts Diagram

IV

Very good, it does not write loooong time and finally one day I will finish things that count, but occasionally I something happens or something happens to me interesting.

is well known that one of the biggest fears for a stutterer is talking to a woman in public. Not only that, a classmate of the University that do not you come to see you do not stutter now ..... I think .. and how sad! that missed opportunities that could have been good times. A if, in stuttering to stuttering, do not waste your opportunities.

A week ago, was inside the subway car, and was about to close the car door and sounded the whistle, when a girl enters curly black hair. I'm a little more back to let her go. Suddenly, my head is something you can start a conversion but the girl turns her back on me. With this, I give up and according to the nonverbal language of the girl to give me back, it is not a sign of wanting to communicate, right? ;-). At sometime, he turned around pudiƩndola see the face, and then, when he gave: "Sorry, but I've seen you come by the hair, and well, the other day I saw a man pinched between the doors, luckily the train began to move and Mr. I can open the doors. But hey, you've been too far from the doors to get caught .... " As I was talking to me was realizing that was like throwing a talk or calling attention to what he had done was wrong. It's the worst! That one I can do, but anyway, in the end, I could meet and continue the conversation ... yes the rush to get to work, etc, etc ...

All this at 8.15 am, with the packed subway car people!

Another day, was in Valencia, at a meeting of the Stuttering Foundation of the English and was with others in the subway, and I sat a man about 60 years. Turn your head a little, and asked something like: "nice metro, modern looks .. what year it was built ..?". And so, we were chatting until the man is low.

In short, if you have something to fear in talking to strangers, start with something small as asking the time, to request fire, .... You'll see how little by little, though tartamudedes, will give you less fear. And surely even stutter, and do not see you that are nervous and do not lose control, listeners will notice and will be less prone to rejection. Moreover, if you get up the seat and to initiate a simple conversion with the girl in the picture stuttering, others will say ... "Guevara! Ole their balls ...". And if you get your phone, you pull on the shoulders ...!


0 comments:

Post a Comment