Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Post Suboxone Injections

Pricking Pricking-Talk V

Picoteo-Talk V

few years ago I remember the panic that had to see a woman and get up, approach her and start a conversion. In fact I think I had that thought as I did not even raised. Although today, I feel that itch on the inside, he asks, "What will happen?," will be fun, will it be interesting? ".

And how you manage to lose their fear going slowly? know the answer, using the occasion to talk to a girl. But you can start by talking with people of all kinds, even try to roll a bit more with the baker, or, when asking a stranger. And if you ask a woman when, as here, 're doing an approach!

So that's all this?. Well, that was resting on a bench next to the parliament in Budapest, when the other side the park had a seated woman. And I says, "get up, walk about 150 meters, and start a small conversation with her, you fly the butterfly for the esophagus!". Well, said and done. I got up, walk the 150 meters and as he walked towards her, I was thinking she was realizing that I say it, how to react, but I was enjoying the moment!. The truth can not remember very well that the said phrase, but in the end, it turned out it was a Hungarian guide who spoke a little English.

A if that, I wonder, if one is afraid of a woman who has no attraction, what fear have to love that?. And of course, if one's love, how are you going to approach the woman with that fear?. And maybe that woman is the happiness of your life ... is it worth to be afraid?

leave a photo here, I asked one of my friends that I made and then hang it here, to serve spirits, thrust, for those who like to, but need a little push.


0 comments:

Post a Comment