Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Green Dot On New Laptop Screen Ok

Mobile Phone (VIII)-Experiences Past

This morning it took me ten phone calls. What cost me? well, do a pull-out in a vowel. What estasba was trying to simulate a lock on "Hello" and then do a pull-out. Detail would take the phone and call anywhere, a restaurant, customer service office, hotel, shop, etc ... and when you unhook it, simulating a pseudo-stuttering "Hello" and then here perform pull-out. Here, I solved the pull-out as follows. Priemero, reduce tension in the glottis, second, begin to make a guttural sound to vibrate the vocal cords, and third, move toward the sound / o /, and finally say "Hello."






Well, that seems so simple, it took me 10 calls, and is, in the first calls, could not then the following, could a little, but back to my normal practices to close the glottis with the vocal strength. But in the tenth call I conseguido.Pero too, apart from the calls, which I have also been simulated and practice at home. That is, real flames make 3, then 5 min practice alone, then call back after 5 minutes alone to practice the pull-out, then call again ... anyway ... that the work, training , what many of us are hard to do, so, doing this we have to be fun and we like, but in the end, we left. So in the end there is no record of the therapies.

I think what has cost me more was the hearer across the phone, hear me make a guttural sound of the pull-out itself was doing. So here, again, the listener is involved in desensitization. When this desensitization is less, the better the learning. Previous Post

related .

0 comments:

Post a Comment