Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Best Place To Put A Canoe Stabilizer

London Self-Help Group Chat

Self-Help Group
I
London last week for the second time in the group of self-help London. My impression is that it is the only group that is to be relacciones stutterers, because I did not see as there was a certain friendship or an intention. Quite the opposite of what had (And I suppose there because you have not attend) in the self-help group in Madrid.
This may be to meet once a month and Madrid was once a week. This time

part something else. I offered to create a small group of Hunters . With one or two people enough. I think that at most can work with 4 people. But finally, after a week, no one has contacted me :-(. I think two guys, they would come very well, as you see them very stiff, scanning every word they say. As stated in the Van Riper's book, or can not remember where I read it, "van as if they were walking in a minefield." Basically what

do is go to the Wenlock Arms pub. Alli chatted about the most important thing has happened to us during the week. And then the group leader read some of the news, major events.

When you find some time, try to translate some texts that I have here in English that I think imprencisibles. I think one of them would be documents related to the nature of stuttering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment