Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pokemon Leaf Green For My Mac

Silos A small effort and be holy for God

One of my greatest joys is to discover that there are so many good people in life. Newspapers and news media give us little edifying and instead are many people who wish well and that it is difficult to do any harm to another! And if you have felt neglected, they feel bad and wish to replace and repair the offense performed. I'm pretty sure you're one of them.

Due to the certainty that most men and women are good, I was shocked to hear that what the world needs good people but they are not holy people. These words not only impressed me but did rethink my own work: I should not settle for helping people to be good, I make them holy.

thought that the work would be easy: if you are good - I said to myself - a little effort and be holy. Instead I discovered that little more effort is required to make the leap from being bad to be good. In contrast, the transition from being good to being holy is more than a little effort. Indeed, the distinction between good and bad takes on the human level, while the distinction between good and holy occurs in two different planes: the human and the supernatural. To be holy is needed change of perspective, let's see things from a human vision to begin to see them from God's perspective is needed to stop being the good I want to be to start being the saint that God has thought of me.

Christ at all times seeks the good of his Church, even if it involves pain and suffering. Looking out for the Church does not bargained on the cross dying every day and repeat the same sacrifice in the Mass. Moreover, the Lord, his power and wisdom and moved by love gives new charisms and vocations that the Church needs.

Jesus feeds his Church through the sacraments while allowing complete freedom. There are the sacraments, for everyone, but not all receive it as often as Christ would. He is patient, wait, encourages, but does not oblige anyone.

Jesus continually forgives the wrongs of the baptized. Thus, the holiness of the Church is not primarily the result of their own actions but of love and forgiveness of Jesus Christ.

P. Juan Carlos Ortega Rodríguez

And I say: Why do not we weighed and ask the Lord every day to be merciful, perfect and holy as He wants? He would help us achieve this, I'm sure, not sure, absolutely certain.

Disclaimer: The petition to "be merciful, perfect and holy" taught us the priest in my parish last Sunday, but have done so mine that I forgot to say.

http://corazoneucaristicodejesus.blogspot.com/



'

0 comments:

Post a Comment