Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thumb And Pinky Sign In Baseball

Letters true testimony

Written for children between 5 and 7 years

Dear God,
Can not tell my guardian angel that scares mosquitoes while I sleep?
To me, not listen to me!
Guille


Dear God,
You, everything you can, why do not you take the world the beans and onions?
If you do, I promise not to fight with Sandy. Martina



Dear God,
Is it true that you wanted that the giraffe was the case or was it an accident? Standard



Dear God,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why do not you stay with which you now? Mafer



Dear God,
I went to a wedding and they kissed in the church.
Is there a problem? Ariel



Dear God,
Thank you for my brother, but I heard right, I prayed a lot for a puppy. Jessica



Dear God,
rained all the time during our vacation and my father was very brave!
He said some things about you that people should not say, but I hope you're not going to punish him.
Your friend (I can not say who I am).


Dear God,
Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before. You can check your computer. Gabriel



Dear God,
I want to be just like my father when he grows up, but not much hair on the body. Samuel



Dear God,
If you look at me in church this Sunday, I'll show you my new shoes.
Miguel


Dear God,
I read that Thomas Edison made light. But in the church taught us that it was You.
seems to me that you stole the idea type.
Sincerely, Doris



Dear God,
I ask that you put hair on the head of my grandfather.
I do not want to be told in school that has billiard ball head. Setting


&.

http://corazoneucaristicodejesus.blogspot.com/

'

0 comments:

Post a Comment