Friday, August 15, 2008

Sand Building Motorcycle

Stuttering in Budapest



Stuttering in Budapest I am writing now from the Captain Hostel in Budapest.
3 years ago I wrote a post about my tartamdudez on vacation abroad, in this case was Norway. The resusmen the post was as follows:

Although I think I left something, I think in short-Advance
a negative reaction from the listener,
- will interrupt me for my bad English,
- thus, I have their 'approval'
- this will make my confidence in my speech decreases,
- then increased my stuttering, which,
- tendre negative reaction listener.

Now what is the situation?. Well, good question, let's see if well dispersed.
-Advance a reaction negative listener
I think now, I do not anticipate the negative reaction of the listener, but what remains to me is that advance the listener and / or I want a quick response to my speech. Thus, I still improve in no hurry to talk.
- will interrupt me for my bad English,
The fact that this feeling I have not, and if the need is minimal.
- thus, I have their 'approval'
increasingly less important. That is, the belief system is going to "should have his approval" to "I wish I had his approval ...", but it is not an obligation.
- this will make my confidence in my speech decreases,
Every time I have more confidence in my speech, and above all confidence that any lock can do well, but hey, we are gaining confidence as we have done things that before seemed impossible.
- will have the negative reaction of the listener.
is something that is not always true. Each listener, each person is different and their reaction and therefore also different.

In short, I think something has been improved from Norway. What good is it? yes, very good, but it has been a lot of dirty work behind and therefore do things that seemed difficult and hard, but we have done that we realized it was beneficial for us that we were going to feel better. Is it worth the penalty? for me, yeah, well, pretty much. Being on vacation and be relaxed and calm .... priceless, for other things ... ...;-)
Mastercard


0 comments:

Post a Comment