Saturday, April 2, 2011

Can I Get Adderall From A Walk In Clinic

tiny turning to enter. The figure of the priest

This is the doll house I imagined developed one by one all the belongings in it and make time ago.

were unforgettable moments (more than three months), I spent little character by becoming the house walking up and down to get into equipping the entire house.

One day toward the bed where he would rest and sleep my sweet dreams. Another, the dresser where you could place lingerie, lace bedspread, armchair, cushions, lamps to be installed to give birth to all rooms, the pictures, which were many, and to completely eliminate that room and begin another.

Every time I ended a cabinet, a table, a curtain, rug, chair, table, china cabinet, a plate with a cup or other utensil, I became tiny, tiny , and to enter into that place happy to put it.

and jumped for joy there in my fantasy looking ecstatic, carried by my dreams and living my own story building where all the characters were tiny.

was great to get tiny. Greatly enjoyed dreaming to be too small to read on that sofa or take a chocolate sitting in the kitchen listening to the canary hung in the window.

When I left that small large space and back to reality, I was saddened because the illusion had lived. That place where everything was warm and wonderful one for me.

remember how I began to give life to that dream of wood. Someone gave me a miniature grand piano and thought I'd put it in a place that did not spoil.
This was the bedroom with a bed of "iron" and lace bedspread and cushions.
Hanging in the window of the kitchen is Pavaroti, the canary.

Excluding significant items, the rest of the house I realized that I had a well equipped bathroom.

The piano was beautiful, yet it sounded chromatic note to note.

And dreamed you a house adapted to their size to place the preferred place that delicate dream. We did a study. A study which also had a desk, two libraries and a furniture side table with his chair, apart from a Van Gogh hanging on the wall was the luxury of the house, because from jumping out the window sunbathing on the large terrace.

It was fully furnished and profiled for my little guy could live comfortably.

... Tiny turning to enter.

+ C.


Casita, furniture and photographs: Capuchino de Silos

'

0 comments:

Post a Comment