Thursday, April 7, 2011

Confidentiality Clause Of The Brief Content





Jesus, help me spread your fragrance wherever I go, floods my soul with your Spirit and your life, penetrates my whole being and takes over so that my life not in front but a radiance of yours.
Stay in my heart with a union so intimate that souls who have contact with mine, I can feel your presence and, at me, forget that I exist and do not think it in you.
Stay with me. So I can become a light to others.
That light, O Jesus, come from you, not one of its rays will be mine: I will serve only as a tool for you enlighten the soul through me. Let
praise in the form that is more pleasant, wearing my lamp lit to dispel the shadows on the road of other souls. Let
speak your name with words or without them ... with my example, the power of your attraction, with the clearly influence the supernatural love that my heart feels for you. "


prayer written by Blessed John Henry Newman


&.

http://corazoneucaristicodejesus.blogspot.com

'

0 comments:

Post a Comment