Friday, March 18, 2011

Can Relpax Be Taken With Vicodin

letter from my friend Mary's Kitchen Cappuccino

Those who had some knowledge before me, you can not know who Mary .


Mary is my best friend, my soul mate for life. I know from tiny. Not only did I tell you their First Communion together, studied together and played together at school.


For Mary, as before, I wrote a letter for publication on the blog just today.
The letter reads:

was the day before San Jose. I woke up like any other day for everyone except for me because the knot in throat up and down at high speed from the top down and bottom-up like a huge weight brought the deepest corner of my soul. Coated weight of a great crust covered it was bothering him since many years. But I was convinced and I knew that day, everything would change and the enormous weight would disappear thanks to my dear friend. Heart told me with hope, joy and a tremendous excitement, I can not deny.


Nobody at home knew nothing and went with her and her husband that March 18 at the parish where they often go to attend the Holy Mass the priest usually held at 9.30 days of work.


At the end of Mass that day 18, I personally met the priest and was emboldened me to confess. Since then my life has taken a radical change.


was that a Sunday Mass celebrated at 12 am at St. Francis Xavier by that priest, I came to the Lord the first time I went to Mass with my friend and her husband, this Sunday 14 March, which the Gospel speaks of the prodigal son. Everything was providential!


And why I am telling you all this? Because it was that day, that on March 18 that the Lord chose St. Joseph, the saint who loves the silence, I take her hand to him: that blessed day when I decided to confess after all these years of estrangement with the Lord so that it can receive 19, onomastics of his holy name. In addition José is also called the priest. All came from the Lord. I know that next day I went to Mass and received Christ for the first time after a long time. I never felt happier in my life. One year ago today that blessed day and I want to celebrate in some way, here with you.


year that capped the decade and the holy hand of the blessed father of Jesus.


He was the first to see the color of eyes and tears of the child at birth, the first to hear her cry, that shook when considering the poverty in which the world came to be greater than would be born on earth. With his father Jesus learned to walk, talk, read, setting her sights on his own following his holy steps.


God chose him to be the father of the child and chose him, too, to take me to your dear arms.


You, San Jose, you chose me to be Christ to bow down as M ª Magdalena repentant at his feet.


And I in this year that has passed, as the child you had in your arms, I had to learn to walk toward Jesus, I had to learn to talk to Jesus and set me in the eyes of Jesus read what Jesus wants from me and grow in spiritual education to follow the rest of my life.


San Jose loves Jesus, but I feel immensely loved by Him and His blessed father.


You, blessed Saint Joseph, I thank you for having walked this path to Christ, to know and love Him intensely with this immense love that now I have.

Mary

+ C.

http://corazoneucaristicodejesus.blogspot.com/

'

0 comments:

Post a Comment